What makes a polecat a great pet?
- likes to dance
- Never runs out of interesting ideas
- Does not each much
- Does not require a lot of time to have one since they sleep 22 hours a day
- Will generally put your kids under no risk if you look after the polecat or get one from a good quality breed
- Amazing climber
- Incredible jumper
- Can run very fast
- Expert at Crawling
- Incredible strength
- Good at getting on with humans or other ferrets overall
- Perfect if you work 9 AM to 5PM
- They can become dangerous to other animals
- if you have dog or cat with the ferret you need to watch them 24/7 since trouble can start anytime
- 2 hours play time might not be enough for you
What can you feed one?
They are proper meat animals so never feed one vegetable or fruit, or you could kill though food blockages so never give it to them at anytime!
How do you make a Polecat happy?
These animal need a lot of love they want you like them and they like you back so if you have one make sure you spend as much time within the 2 hours of them being awake a day as possible take them out for plays either in your actual house or if you playhouse like me outside let them play in that and make sure your playhouse allows them to climb since they love to climb and do tricks on it but make sure it’s safe as well since these guys like to try out new things and are scared of nothing, so they will try dangerous things as well as safe things and they prefer overall having comfy bed like a human and even oo they are designed for colder weather all the ones I have love being warmer so make sure you give them at least one blanket in the house for them and also make sure none of the ferrets overheat since this can be deadly for ferrets and cause them overheat so never allow them to cook always make sure water is giving to them all the time and if it’s to warm cover them from the heat so they can stay cool and free from heat problems .
The Wardance what does this mean?
The ferret can do this for a few reasons including fun or to show affection back to giving them something nice you may not believe this but a ferret is overall very grateful for anything good you do for him or her and the dance can be used to confuse prey since if you were a wild animal and you show the dance you would think something like this” what’s wrong with this guy?” when the animal confused the ferret strikes in a lot of cases with perfection.