The most common and most used social media today for connecting to your friends, family, and relatives is WhatsApp. Everyone today spend hours on WhatsApp as it gives a wide variety of features like, messaging, voice calling, video calling, sending any attachment like photo, video, document etc.
It is used in more than 180 countries by more than 1 billion users and still the number is increasing. This application is available for free, however you may need internet connection in your mobile device to send or receive messages or calling. It is easy to use and is available on play stores for downloading.
You all might be using WhatsApp as well. But are you bored with the same theme in your WhatsApp account.
By default, WhatsApp has a light green theme. But if you love customizing the things or devices you use and don’t want to use the default WhatsApp theme, then stick along this article and follow the steps to know more about how you can download themes for your WhatsApp account.
Changing themes is not difficult at all. Earlier WhatsApp did not have this feature and that time we had other alternatives to change the theme. By changing the default WhatsApp theme, you will create a whole new experience of enjoying WhatsApp with your favorite theme.
When we did not have this feature available in WhatsApp itself, we used to download and install third party application for changing the theme and many more features as well. Many of you must be aware about the MOD available. MOD apk’s are nothing but the modified version of the application. One such MOD for WhatsApp is GBWhatsApp.
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP THEME IN GBWHATSAPP:
You can use GBWhatsApp to use a wide variety of features, some of which are not available in WhatsApp. One of the features which are not available in original WhatsApp is to change the WhatsApp theme. GBWhatsApp has got an option to change the WhatsApp theme.
It is very easy and quick to change theme by using this feature available in GBWhatsApp. You have to no more see the same green colored default theme on WhatsApp. All you need to do is to follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have data connection available in your device. In you don’t have GBWhatsApp installed in your device, install one. GBWhatsApp is available for free. You can download the latest version of gbwhatsapp application for this link. It has an easy downloading and installation process.
- After installation process is complete, create WhatsApp account on it by entering your mobile number and the OTP.
- Enter your name and set your profile for the created WhatsApp account.
- After doing this, you have your WhatsApp account created on GBWhatsApp. All you have to do now is to tap on the three dots drawn vertically.
- Now just go to the ‘GBSettings’ option available on the top right of your screen.
- Now click on ‘Download themes’ subheading under the heading ‘Themes’. And that was all you need to do to change theme on GBWhatsApp.
- Select the theme of your choice and enjoy your WhatsApp account with the new feel.
- Restart the application to set the applied changes
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP WALLPAPER IN GB-WHATSAPP:
WhatsApp itself has now this feature available for changing the WhatsApp wallpaper. If you don’t want to change the entire theme, then you don’t have to install third party app as this feature is available in WhatsApp. Wallaper were basically made so that user does not get bored with using the same old background. There are a wide variety of options available from which you can choose the wallpaper of your choice.
Wallpapers allow the user to customize their WhatsApp chats according to their choice. You can customize you WhatsApp wallpaper by choosing images from your gallery or downloading your favourite one or using some of the default wallpaper option available in WhatsApp itself. The same look may get you boredom and thus spice up your WhatsApp chats in same way as you spice up your life when you get bored.
Follow the steps mentioned below and choose and set the wallpaper of your choice for the WhatsApp account.
Steps to download themes in WhatsApp:
- First of all, there is no need no internet until you have to download the wallpaper.
- Go the ‘settings’ options and click on the option ‘chat’.
- From there you will see and option ‘Wallpaper’. Click on it and chose the option you want by deciding from where you want to select the wallpaper.
- Click on the wallpaper of your choice and then click on ‘set’.
- Wallpaper gets added to your WhatsApp chats.
I personally suggest to try this as this give your WhatsApp account a whole new look. Choose from a wide variety of theme and set up your favorite one on the account.